Recovery tool to restore deleted photos from Edge DiskGo USB drive
A USB flash drive is an external hard disk drive which is mainly used for storing data. USB flash drives come up with various brands like ScanDisk, Edge DiskGo, Kingston, Transcend and other brands. Edge DiskGo is one of the popular brands of USB drive which is regarded as the most secure flash drives available in the market. This USB drive is the perfect portable data storage device for the people who are worried about protecting their important digital information.
Edge DiskGo USB drive works on every server, router, PC, laptop or Macintosh computers. Stored files in these external storage drives might get corrupted as a result of some hardware issues like bad sector on the hard disk, boot sector or MBR corruption, malware attack etc. therefore leading to severe loss of significant files like photos, videos, official documents stored in it. After this incident, no need to get panic you can certainly retrieve deleted pictures, video clips, business files or any other data with the help of USB drive recovery software. There are several other causes which you might come across in your future while using these USB flash drives.
Common data loss scenarios:
- By mistake deleting a precious picture from Edge DiskGo USB flash drive by making use of any deletion method will bypass the deleted picture leading to loss of data.
- Infected USB flash drive fails to mount/connect from computer.
- Files deleted because of using USB drive in the corrupted computer.
- Formatting the Edge DiskGo USB drive or any other data storage device results in loss of pictures from the device.
- Improper handling of Edge DiskGo external storage device or digital camera corrupts the storage device containing photos causing data loss.
- Power failure when the Edge DiskGo USB flash drive is connected to the computer to transfer files.
Below are a few precautionary measures which will help you out to avoid loss of your important files stored in the drive.
- Use of good antivirus software for the security purpose and also to avoid virus attack.
- Use of good voltage regulator in order to avoid unexpected system shutdown.
- Ejection of Edge DiskGo USB drive or any other external data storage devices in a proper manner by following “safely remove hardware” option.
- Stop using the secondary storage drive from which you have lost your data to avoid overwriting of the deleted data.
After following these safety measures still if you face any of the data loss scenarios then just try USB drive recovery software which can effectively retrieve deleted photos, movies, important business documents or any other files. This utility supports photo recovery on Mac OS X without facing any difficulty. This tool restores data from the crashed USB hard drives or non-booting USB drives. This application can simply recover accidentally deleted pictures from different types of camera like Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Nikon etc. at your fingertips.
Just click here to get the trial version of the software and install it on your Mac based system. Now double click the desktop icon to run the USB drive recovery software and select appropriate recovery options which you find while using the software. As soon as the photo restoration process is finished you can preview the recovered pictures to judge the performance of the software. If you’re fully agreed with the recovery results you can purchase its full version available in the market.