Reliable Way to Recover Files from Corrupted Flash Drive
Flash drive is a storage device that is mainly used for transferring files from one device to the other. Removable flash drives are rewritable. It is used to transfer the files such as videos, pictures, documents, music, etc. Flash drive is also used for backing up the files on your system. If the flash drive gets corrupted due to any reason then most of the users get worried about how to recover corrupted flash drive? Under such circumstances you can use Flash Drive Recovery software to recover those files.
Reasons behind the data loss from corrupted Flash Drive:
Virus Attack: This is one of the main reasons for corruption of flash drive. If you transfer any files from system to flash drive or vice-versa and in case if any files are infected by virus then it will damage the files and will result in loss of files.
File System Corruption: While transferring data from system to Flash Drive or vice-versa due to power surge or sudden shutdown of system the file system gets corrupted and thereby you will lose access to the files stored on your flash drive.
Using Third Party Tools: Scanning your flash drive files to make it virus free can at times lead to deletion of files from flash drive. Files that are infected with viruses will get deleted from the flash drive without any prior notification.
Precautions to be taken:
- As soon as you know that your flash drive is corrupt, remove it from system /laptop to avoid it from permanent data loss. After that you can start the recovery process.
- Regularly update your system with Anti-virus to avoid the data loss from flash drive or on system.
Features of Flash Drive Recovery:
- It supports corrupt flash drive recovery on all versions of Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 2007, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc) and Mac (Mavericks, Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion).
- It allows user to recover corrupted flash drive from different brands of Flash Drive such as SanDisk Cruzer Blade, Transcend JetFlash, Lexar Jump Drive, Sony Micro Vault, etc.
- It restores files after formatting the flash drive or after reformatting it from FAT to NTFS or vice-versa.
- Software has features like preview option, which helps users to view the recovered files prior to restoration. Using this option user can check whether the software is capable of delivering the exact recovered files or not. If they are satisfied with the recovered files then they can upgrade it to enable saving.
- It allows the user to recover corrupted flash drive due to the formation of bad sectors.
- The customer can make use of the technical support team which is available 24*7. If they encounter with any issue during the entire process of installation.
- The software allows you to recover files from flash drive that is severally corrupted.
- Provides the users with find option which allows the users to search a particular file based on date, file type, size and name of the file.
- It can recover data from SD card, MMC, CF card, XD cards, etc from different brands of flash drive.