Software to Recover Removable Media Data
Removable Media are quite common nowadays. Everyone are using Removable Media for carrying data from one place to another. All removable storage medias are lightweight to carry. USB flash drive and memory cards are mostly used by peoples to store data because they does not require external power supply and battery. USB flash drive can be used in all computers as USB flash drive port is available on all computers. Portable hard drive is also a plug-and-play portable storage device but they consume necessary power from USB port itself. They helps to carry huge data up to 1 TB. Many of removable media does not need to reboot when they are connected to computer also there is no need of separate drives for this storage media.
SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Sony and HP are the popular removable media manufactures. They are producing Class 2, Class 4, Class 6 and Class 10 removable storage media up to 64 GB aiming on different users. Today many removable storage media are available in the market that are functioning based on new generation USB 3.0 technology. They can transfer data at the rate of 5 Gigabits per second (Gbps) by consume very less energy from the computer. Even though removable storage media have many features but also demand of removable media data recovery software are rising day by day because of frequent data loss from this devices.
How data get deleted from removable storage media?
- Unauthorized Third Party Applications: The corruption in third party applications may result in deletion of necessary files in the hard drive. Some anti-virus utility consider .exe file as virus so sometimes anti-virus utility may delete files without any notice.
- Formatting: Sometimes while connecting removable storage media on PC it shows “Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? ”If you click format button then it will result in permanent deletion of all data present in it. So always beware of such pop up strange messages.
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes user may delete necessary data from removable storage media unknowingly while previewing them.
- Virus Attack: If virus get into your removable storage media then it starts deleting the data that are stored in it. Virus can also corrupt data permanently and made them inaccessible. Malwares, worm, spywares and torrent horse are the other unwanted programs that affect removable storage media.
- Other Reasons: Logical error, sudden shutdown of system, operating system error, improper ejection of USB flash drive and memory cards, file header corruption, bad sectors, use of damaged removable storage media ,etc. may result in deletion of relevant files photos.
Are you facing such situations? Then use removable media data recovery software for recovering the deleted data from various storage devices like Portable hard drive, memory cards (SD cards, XD cards, MMC cards, SDHC cards, Micro SD, CF cards, Mini SD, etc.), flash drives, pen drives, external hard drive, memory sticks, etc. This utility can recover all types of data with few mouse clicks without affecting existing files in it.